Keeping your feet dry, warm, smooth and fragrant. Preventing flu, colds, and rheumatism. Air conditioning, warming acupuncture points in the soles of the feet. People with diarrhea should use it regularly, etc.
– Absorbing moisture in shoes and socks, removing foot odor.
– Killing fungi, bacteria in shoes
– Keeping your feet dry, warm, smooth and fragrant. Preventing flu, colds, and rheumatism.
– Alternating and warming acupuncture points in the soles of the feet.
– People with diarrhea should use it regularly.
(this is a product of the Huong Que premium insoles group)
– 100% cotton fabric
– 100% natural cinnamon powder
– Moisture absorbing paper
– Black non-woven fabric
– Hemmed with brocade
How to use:
– Put all pairs of insoles into shoes.
– The insoles size is the same with your shoe size
– After every 5-7 days of using, dry under the sun or with a dryer.
– Use within 3 months.
Size: full sizes from size 34 – 46.
Colors: black, brown.
– Packed in white PP bag, paper label with full information of Huong Que insoles.
– Product bar code number 8936018450020
– The manufacturer’s packaging is customized to the order
+ Cardboard box size: 34 x35 60 cm (or according to orders)
+ Number of pairs of insoles/box: 200-240 pairs/box (depending on size or type of insoles)
+ Weight: 10-12 pairs/1kg (including labels and cardboard box)
+ Full container: 375 cardboard boxes
+ Retail packing: 1 block = 12 cardboard boxes about 2,400 – 2,880 pairs of insoles
+ HS code number: 640649000
+ Required documents before export: plant quarantine (phytosanitary certificate)
Tem xác thực nguồn gốc Quế Trà My – Quảng Nam của cty Hương Quế