Massage the feet, keeping them dry, warm and fragrant. Preventing flu, colds, and rheumatism. Alternating, warming acupuncture points of the feet.
– Absorbing moisture in shoes and socks, removing foot odor.
– Killing fungi, bacteria in shoes
– Massaging the soles of the feet, keeping them dry, warm and fragrant. Preventing flu, colds, and rheumatism. Alternating, warming acupuncture points of the feet.
– People with diarrhea should use it regularly.
(This is a popular type of insoles, which is the majority of the company’s annual production output).
– 100% cotton fabric
– 100% pure natural cinnamon powder
– Moisture absorbing paper
– Black non-woven fabric
– Hemmed with yellow/black/brown/brocade cotton cloth, etc. depending on the order
How to use:
– Put all pairs of insoles into shoes.
– Insoles size is the same with shoe size
– After every 5-7 days of using, dry under the sun or with a dryer.
– Use within 2 months.
Size: full sizes from size 34 – 46.
Color: chocolate brown, black, white.
– Packed in white PP bag, paper label with full information of Huong Que insoles.
– Product bar code number 8936018450037
– The manufacturer’s packaging is customized to the order
+ Cardboard box size: 34 x35 60 cm (or according to orders)
+ Number of pairs of insoles/box: 200-240 pairs/box (depending on size or type of insoles)
+ Weight: 10-12 pairs/1kg (including labels and cardboard box)
+ Full container: 375 cardboard boxes
+ Retail packing: 1 block = 12 cardboard boxes about 2,400 – 2,880 pairs of insoles
+ HS code number: 64069000
+ Required documents before export: plant quarantine (phytosanitary certificate)
Please refer to the product Que insoles at HuongQue Insoles
Tem xác thực nguồn gốc Quế Trà My – Quảng Nam của cty Hương Quế